Organized in 1993, Southern Oregon Fly Fishers is a non-profit membership corporation established to promote the arts and skills of fly fishing and to encourage conservation of our natural resources through the inherent ethics and stewardship that fly fishing evokes.
OUR GOALS ARE :
- To provide public education in the arts of fly casting, fly tying, and fly fishing tactics
- To assist our government agencies with fisheries related and habitat enhancement projects
- To promote the sport of fly fishing as a means of conservation of our natural resources by fostering a greater appreciation of our natural environment
Interested in becoming a member of Southern Oregon Fly Fishers? Click here for more information
President Bob Stafford
NOTICES / OUTINGS / INFORMATION
– THE 2024 SOFF AUCTION IS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!
– ROGUE OUTING, FEBRUARY 17
– SOFF MONTHLY DINNER MEETING FEATURING STEVE DAY, FEBRUARY 20, 5:30Pm
– FISH TOSS! FEBRUARY 23rd
– CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS (cc/dc) USE & FAQs: THEY CAN NOW BE USED ONLINE FOR 1. DINNER RESERVATIONS OR 2. MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT.
– JAN-FEB 2024 SOFF NEWSLETTER
– 10-YRS. AGO 2014 SOFF Newsletters
– 20-YRS. AGO 2004 SOFF Newsletters
– 30- YRS. AGO 1994 SOFF Newsletters
– SOFF WEBSITE RESOURCE LINK
– NEW ITEMS!!! SOFF CLASSIFIEDS JUST POSTED: CLACKACRAFT MAGNUM DRIFT BOAT
RECENT OUTINGS and OTHER EVENTS
Dave Roberts: Darwin Atkin Memorial Fly Tying Achievement Award Recipient
Fly Casting Clinic
Buck Lands A Big One!
Buck Woodburn with a nice steelhead taken in early fall on the Rogue.
Tom Brandes, guided by Teresa Kasza holding the ﬁsh, is justiﬁably proud of his bright ‘chromer’ catch.
Fish of a Lifetime!
Bruce Bockman proudly displays the fish which measured 36 inches and scaled in the double digits.
ROGUE RIVER HOG!
Bob Stafford’s Biggest Fish Ever!
After several years of trying Duane Chebul ﬁnally caught a ﬁsh from the Williamson River that marks a personal best for rainbow trout.
Kevin O’Malley and Teresa Kasza displays a fine steelhead taken by O’Malley on a trip down the Rogue.