UPCOMING SEPTEMBER EVENTS / OUTINGS / NOTICES
– SOFF Dinner Meeting With Presentation By Lance Grey 5:30pm, Oct 15, Wild River Pub
– Annual SOFF Auction, Nov 9, 4:30pm, Grants Pass Golf Course
SOFF holds monthly dinner meetings including fly fishing presentations by professionals and a raffle
Click Here For Dinner Reservations
Organized in 1993, Southern Oregon Fly Fishers is a non-profit membership corporation established to promote the arts and skills of fly fishing and to encourage conservation of our natural resources through the inherent ethics and stewardship that fly fishing evokes.
OUR GOALS ARE :
- To provide public education in the arts of fly casting, fly tying, and fly fishing tactics
- To assist our government agencies with fisheries related and habitat enhancement projects
- To promote the sport of fly fishing as a means of conservation of our natural resources by fostering a greater appreciation of our natural environment
Interested in becoming a member of Southern Oregon Fly Fishers? Click here for more information
President Michael Mazingo
RECENT OUTINGS and OTHER EVENTS
Dave Roberts: Darwin Atkin Memorial Fly Tying Achievement Award Recipient
Fly Casting Clinic
Tom Brandes, guided by Teresa Kasza holding the ﬁsh, is justiﬁably proud of his bright ‘chromer’ catch.
After several years of trying Duane Chebul ﬁnally caught a ﬁsh from the Williamson River that marks a personal best for rainbow trout.
Look what showed up on one club member’s scope!